Agree, this is one of the most common problems that almost every woman is familiar with.
What causes bags under the eyes?
* Lack of sleep
* Contact lenses
* Allergies, dermatitis (especially when they are accompanied by redness and itching);
* Hormonal changes
* Fluid retention
* Salty food;
What can you do to get rid of bags under your eyes?
* Need to regulate sleep (at least 7-8 hours)
* Check for makeup or moisturizer ingredients (you may be allergic to any of the ingredients)
* Drink plenty of water: When the body is well hydrated, the likelihood of water retention is reduced.
* Avoid alcohol
* Raise your head while sleeping. Lying on the correct surface can lead to fluid buildup under the eyes. You can use an extra pillow
* Sleep on your back! This is the best pose to keep your face looking youthful.
At home, it is effective:
Cold spoons :
Yes! Cold spoons can really help you reduce swelling, always keep spoons in the refrigerator and place them over your eyes for a few minutes.
Green and black tea contain caffeine, which suppresses the small blood vessels under the skin. Chamomile herbal tea can help relieve redness and inflammation and reduce puffiness around the eyes. The tea bags are soaked in hot water for a few minutes, then placed in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Place the compresses on your eyelids and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
Cold cucumbers are great for treating swollen upward. Enzymes help reduce inflammation, tighten skin, and also help get rid of dark circles around the eyes. Press the cucumber into thick slices. Place them in the refrigerator for a few minutes and place the cold slices on your eyelids for about 10 minutes. You can repeat the procedure several times.
< back to wellness